Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The day that sucked...

Wake up in the morning, found out that bro left his docs at home. So I had to drive all the way to KL City to hand them over. It was okay but the journey sucked big time. Had several mistakes in directions, rounded around KL City (officially lost in KL). When I finally reach (and I wasn't even in front of the building), I thought that's the end of my "suay-ness", totally wrong.

On the way to pick dearie up, got hit by a stupid big-sized cab and I didn't even break to cause that. My car didn't even move a tiny bit and still he hit over. My advice: Go home & have some rest if you're sleepy. =.=" Luckily it was only scratches. Fine, leave it.

Went home, had some rest and then headed out, which was less than an hour before I type this post and hell ya I'm still bursting with anger because of that idiotic fatso uncle. Argghh!! I'm still very much feeling the fire around me. So, what happened? I was in the middle lane and Mr. Fatso was in the left lane. I attempted to go to the third lane but then had to remain in the second lane as there were too many bikes and cars. And what did Mr. Fatso did? He honked at me and showed me fingers. WTH! How am I supposed to see you coming when you're at the back and especially being in the first lane. Even if I did, am I supposed to bang others so that you don't bang me? IDIOT! Another showing of fingers and I was gonna make a full break and let him kiss my ass. My favourite quote: "Go take a helicopter instead if you wanna fly". Arrrgghhh!

0 comments: