Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls Day Out on 30/04/10...

30th April 2010 - Had great moments with my girls: Meii, Ching Li & San~

Headed out in the morning and gathered at Meii's place before going to Times Square. Sushi King for brunch and had a very nice chat. ^^


Me - Ching Li - Meii


Me & Meii


Me & Ching Li


Done chit-chatting and it's time for some shopping! Three of us strolled around while waiting for San's arrival and our K-Session. Went in our K-Box @ around 3p.m. and basically it seemed more like a chatting session rather than a k-session. We had fun though, updating on each others' stuffs.


San - Ching Li - Me - Meii


Ching Li - Me - Meii


We then headed to Sweet Chat for something sweet. Me myself had Durian Pancakes and enjoyed them very much cause I've been loving it since I was a kid, influenced by my dad. ^^ Yes, it smells strong but once you get to like it, it's paradise! Ching Li had her mango thing (forgot the name =x), San had her Sago Cendol and Meii had a drink. Continued our girl chat~ It was a great day and I'm missing you girls already!!


Me & My Durian Pancake


Taken by Ching Li: San - Me - Meii







2 comments:

Jerome said...

woo woo... leng luis

Abby Wong said...

Haha~ But not available d loo.. XD