Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updates...

Was busy all around the month and it is now time for the updates! ^^ Forgot all bout the dates, so it'll be on the details only~ =x

First Update:

Trip to Genting

I wouldn't say it was the nicest trip but it was indeed refreshing to head up to Genting Highlands for some fresh air. Thanks dearie for the day! And sorry for something only you & me know~ Hehe..


Taken by Dearie: First World Plaza


Thanks to the girls who took the picture...


Love da picture!


Met some friends who were working there...


Second Update:

Pre-Mother's Day Celebration

It was a few days before the Mother's Day that we decided to visit this place called 'Food Garden by the sea' located in Sepang Goldcoast. Food was so-so but the ambiance's nice, perfect place for couples. After dinner, we took a walk around the area and there's a beach there. Took some pictures and went home as it was getting late. The place is kinda hard to find, especially without a GPS. Thanks to a very thoughtful blogger, he provided the exact coordinates of the dining place.


Me & Dearie


Bro - Mom - Me


One of the dishes available
[Grilled Prawns, Squids, Fishes, etc.]


We were that hungry.. =x


For individuals looking for great food, this might not be the perfect place for you. But if you're looking for a romantic ambiance, this place is not bad.. ^^ Just that it's a little far from the city.

GPS Coordinates:
N 02" 36. 154'
E 101" 41. 298'

Location:
No 67, Jalan Pantai Bagan Lalang,
kampung Bagan Lalang,
43950 Sungai Pelek,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.


Third Update:

Friends Gathering


It was actually a small friend gathering with dearie's ex-colleagues. Had a good meal at Rendezvous Steak Garden Restaurant located near Kampung Pandan. Food is quite good for its affordable price. What made the day special is my haircut, it's much shorter if you noticed. I couldn't stand the attention I have to give on my hair and decided to cut it short. Good thing is, I weight slightly lighter! Woohoo~!


Fourth Update:

Biggest Day of Every Year: Dearie's Birthday

It was such a shame that I didn't prepare much for dearie's birthday this year. Sorry dear, I'm gonna make sure each and every one ahead's gonna be a blast! We had a barbeque party at dearie's home and invited his closest friends. Was a great night with a lot of laughter and food. Happy Birthday to dearie once again and all the best in everything you do! I'll always be supporting no matter what you're up to. x3


The Birthday Boy doing his stuffs and me sticking my head out of the gateway...
Know why? Do search for the black figure near to the gate =x


Having fun
[Things noteworthy: I wore the top that dearie got for me from China for the first time!]


Last/Fifth Update:

KPMG-ian Gathering

It was Jonathan's last day of internship in KPMG. Hey Jonathan, if you see this, I did fulfill my promise ya! ^^ We had him a farewell party at TGI Fridays in 1u a.k.a OU (usually described by KPMG-ians). Indicates that I've already left KPMG for more than a month, approx. 1 month and a week. Still misses my colleagues - Serene Long, Jonathan Liew, Ivan Goh, Sze Bing, Praevin, Kah Ling, Jessica Lee, Dennis and so many more. Hehe, please don't mind me if I forget to include your name. Cause there is too many to be remembered! ^^ I'm gonna miss you guys soooooo much! All the best in life guys!


Dearie - Dennis - Jonathan - Girls - Sze Bing - Me - Hot Chick
(Sorry for my short-term memory)


The KPMG-ians from another side...


I miss those worry-free days even though they were not very long ago cause I'm currently very stressed out with the fact that I'm actually in my 2nd year of Advanced Diploma. Everything's so different now but I'm gonna make it happen like how my lecturer said: "Now, you have no life, but after passing your ACCA exams, you're gonna have a lot of life". To my mates striving with me now, all the best! And to my beloved friend Ching Li, all the best to you too! Let's make things happen together~ Thank you dearie for all the support you give me and lastly my Family, who plays the most important role in my life. Dad, I miss you too. Thank you. Without you guys, I wouldn't know where would I end up to be. Lots of loves to all and you reading my blog!





0 comments: