Monday, April 19, 2010

Aching Muscles - Part 2

Not only my muscles still ache, my shoulders too are burnt by the flaming sun. The burning sensation is killing me! These personal pictures are taken with my NDSi XL, and it's not too bad.


Have a look on both sides of my shoulders.


The worse side of my shoulders.. Ouch!


I was supposed to bring my sunblock but sad to say, I forgot about it. Applied a friend's sunblock lotion at the beginning of the day, but then it wasn't effective enough. I bought mine for my previous trip to Pulau Pangkor. It is the best sunblock ever! Believe it or not, you would not even feel the heat of the sun after applying it onto your skin. No tans, no nothing!


The best Sunblock ever!
Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock


I've got the photos with me now. Thanks to Kuan Ming & Aaron for the photos! I had a very wonderful day and would always remember the date 17/04/2010. Love the smiles on each and every of their faces. I wish you kids all the best in life! ^^


Upon entering Desa Water Park...


At the beginning of the day...


Mushy Mushy... XD


Hehe.. No description required =x


From left: Kid-1, Kuan Ming, Ray Dearie, Me, Kid-2, Eunice


Kuan Ming & Me


It was such a meaningful experience. Thanks to our mates, the organizer, Desa Water Park management for giving a lower rate and the kids for a memorable day! Thank you to all! ^^







0 comments: