Friday, April 16, 2010

Cure for Gastric (Heartburn & Acid Indigestion)

I have been having gastric for many years now. Every single time I do not eat on time, gastric strikes and it would not go off till I rest on my bed at night. A really sad thing to say, I've tried many ways from Chinese herbal powder, milk and some medicine in the market to cure this but nothing seems to work. One day when I was out with my boyfriend, I had the same thing. As my boyfriend doesn't really encourage me to take medication so that I wouldn't be dependent on it, we looked for alternatives. When we about to give up, we kinda unintentionally bought this drink, a mangosteen drink by Marigold if I'm not mistaken. I had some and in less than 15 minutes, the pain was gone and I thought, hey, this must be something. It looks like this:




Today, my boyfriend had the same thing and I don't know why but he mentioned something related to "smell". 0.o He wasn't suppose to have this illness but then it happened. So I thought we should give it a try once again and guess what, it worked! So, for people out there who are consistently searching for a cure for gastric/heart burn/acid digestion, you can might as well try this thingy here. I'm not too sure if it's available in every corner of the earth, but I think you can at least try some other mangosteen related product. As I've had this illness with me for so long, I understand the pain, the burning sensation and so I hope this works for you too!

0 comments: