Friday, April 23, 2010

My tea break for the day... =x

Had some streaky bacon for tea break today, or should I even call it a tea break? =x Bought them from the supermarket the other day. Had a few without any seasonings before this and decided to add some for today. I sprinkled some Black Pepper & Rosemary Herbs and it was simply marvelous! I'm planning to prepare some potatoes for the next feast and see how well it'll complement each other. *Grins*


Before the heat #1


Close-up: Before the heat #2


In the process of heating


After the heat = Yummy time


Haha, well, this is kinda too simple to prepare, isn't it? Love the satisfaction when it melts in my mouth though. Evil evil! ^^ Gonna update more when I serve them with my favorite potatoes! Till then~

4 comments:

Jerome said...

I WANT BACON!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!! YOU HAVE DELICIOUS STREAK BACON.... I WANT!!!!!!!

Abby Wong said...

Haha~ Let's organize a barbeque session soon! ^^ Then we can all have bacons~

Jerome said...

i thought of doing one tonite... with bacon... but tak jadi cause no equipment

Abby Wong said...

Let's wait till Ray's back. I think he's got all we need. =D