Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glued to computers...

Have been working my whole day on html/css stuffs. Still in the progress of learning but enjoying the after-work satisfaction. Thanks to the angels out there, I'm able to add some new features into my blog. Big thanks to my boyfriend too! ^^

I have just received an invitation from a friend, my ex-colleague to be exact, to join them for a friend's farewell dinner. Really happy to feel remembered, thanks a lot Kah Ling! Talking bout work, it reminded me of the past two months. It's tough, but to be able to meet so many friends there, it brings back my smile. I would like to thank a few of my friends who have made these two months even more memorable than it should have been: Serene Long, Kah Ling, Jessica, Darren, Liyana, Jonathan, Sze Bing, Yew Han, Praveen, Farahliza and more in the list. It was indeed a very great experience to be able to work and spend my days with you guys. Honestly, I enjoy my working life more than my college life. Looking forward to the days I'd be permanently working, hoping that I would meet people like those I've met during my past 2 months.

Currently enjoying the videos which my boyfriend posted on youtube. Do support if you're a fan of music as he's real good in piano (that's how we met XD).Here's the link to his youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/makhonkit. For tutorials and more, do visit the link I've posted under the "Music for your Ears" section. Enjoy and au revoir! ^^








0 comments: