Sunday, April 18, 2010

Aching Muscles...

Went for a charity event yesterday and today, I'm like half-dead. XD So, it was @ Desa Water Park and the event was made specially for orphans from Puchong. It was indeed a very great experience to be one of the participators. Friends I've met there were all very friendly and obviously, they own a very pure heart. First glance at the kids, there was a sore feeling in my heart, looking at kids ranging from the age of 14 months to 22 years old and some were very cute. I do not know the story behind each and every one of them, but for me, I think it's a loss to their parents who abandoned them. Anyway, with people like the organizer, the world becomes a much prettier place to live in. Thank you! I'm still waiting for the photos though, and so, there will be "Aching Muscles - Part 2" ^^

0 comments: